Ok, so you get 6 heads of romaine lettuce, but for $3.79 a pack, it’s worth your time to call up a few other salad loving co-workers or roommates to get this. I bought a pack of the romaine lettuce with a co-worker, I ended up paying $1.90 (including tax) for 3 heads. Yes, that means I’m planning on eating a ton of salad this week but I needed to anyway.
- What Type of Organic Eggs Am I Buying?
- Fava: Making Hummus from Fava Beans
- Nutrition Diva Podcast: Giving Foodies the Real Scoop
- Easy One Dish Dinner: Jambalaya
- Quick Tips to Reduce Daily Calorie Intake
- Healthier Snacking With Roasted Chickpeas
- What Fish is Safe to Eat?
- Book Review: $5 Dinner Mom’s Breakfast and Lunch Cookbook
- Nombe: Japanese Tapas (Izakaya) Hits the Mission
- Braised Vegan Meatball Recipe
These are a great deal! It is almost hard to use them all up… They also taste great.