This is the third IKEA Free Breakfast that I recall this year – make sure you get your free breakfast (and coffee) coupon, and make sure your location will honor it. Dates are May 23, 2009, – May 25, 2009. Note that the value of the breakfast is $0.99, so that’s either a tiny portion or pretty heavily processed. (For what it’s worth, I won’t complain about this. IKEA seems to be able to handle these free food giveaways much better than the recent Grilled Chicken giveaway fiasco by KFC.)
- What Type of Organic Eggs Am I Buying?
- Fava: Making Hummus from Fava Beans
- Nutrition Diva Podcast: Giving Foodies the Real Scoop
- Easy One Dish Dinner: Jambalaya
- Quick Tips to Reduce Daily Calorie Intake
- Healthier Snacking With Roasted Chickpeas
- What Fish is Safe to Eat?
- Book Review: $5 Dinner Mom’s Breakfast and Lunch Cookbook
- Nombe: Japanese Tapas (Izakaya) Hits the Mission
- Braised Vegan Meatball Recipe