Maybe Bravo TV’s Top Chef creators can get some task ideas from this latest disclosure from the US National Archives: Julia Child was a spy for the Office of Strategic Services (or OSS), which was the precursor to the CIA. Not bad! The video says she handled “secret field reports” during World War II…maybe those were top secret recipes like the Coca Cola formula!
- What Type of Organic Eggs Am I Buying?
- Fava: Making Hummus from Fava Beans
- Nutrition Diva Podcast: Giving Foodies the Real Scoop
- Easy One Dish Dinner: Jambalaya
- Quick Tips to Reduce Daily Calorie Intake
- Healthier Snacking With Roasted Chickpeas
- What Fish is Safe to Eat?
- Book Review: $5 Dinner Mom’s Breakfast and Lunch Cookbook
- Nombe: Japanese Tapas (Izakaya) Hits the Mission
- Braised Vegan Meatball Recipe