You might have heard of the secret menu at In-n-Out, but did you know that many other fast food chains also have secret menu items to order?
Some of my favorites?
- Chipotle’s Quesorito – A quesadilla with any of the fillings used in a burrito, rolled together and baked in the tortilla warmer. This is a crispier version of a quesadilla.
- Fat Burger‘s Hypocrite – A veggie burger topped with bacon.
- In-n-Out‘s Fries Well Done – Fries cooked extra crispy, almost like potato chips.
- KFC‘s Putine – A Canadian favorite that includes French fries, fried cheese curds, and gravy layered together.
- Starbucks‘ Red Tux Mocha (also called Bleeding Penguin) – Mix of white chocolate and regular chocolate mocha with raspberry flavoring.