Who: Rachael Ray, host of 30-Minute Meals on The Food Network
What: Her Everything Jambalaya recipe
- For solo cooks that don’t have time to cook from scratch every evening, but still want more control over what goes into their meals.
- The flavors get better over time, so they make for delicious lunch leftovers.
- This is an easy jambalaya recipe and you don’t have to be a New Orleans native to make it taste great
- It’ll make you feel as if you’ve accomplished more in the kitchen than if you just used a seasoning packet
- It’s a hearty meal that keeps you warm in the fall and winter, without being too soupy.
- I used a similar amount of leftover rice and mixed it into the pot, instead of scooping it on top at the end.
- I added a lot more of the chili pepper and chili powder since I love a strong kick. Make sure that you make a lot of tastes if you decide to spice up your jambalaya.
Disclosures: I found this recipe on my own and received nothing from anyone to try this recipe.
Actually I just use Zatarain’s Jambalaya mix (in a box) with 1 lb of andouille sausage..works every time
came across this recipe just in time for Mardi Gras! delicious. I’m a huge fan of Louisiana cuisine…