Over at men’s lifestyle blog, Kineda, author Tami Ng shares Jennifer Lopez’s lunch secret. She brown bags it! J. Lo has her own easy enchilada recipe for when you’re on the run. With all due respect and props to Tami and Jennifer, here’s the recipe:
Jennifer Lopez’ Easy Chicken Enchilada Recipe
- A whole wheat tortilla
- Mixing bowl (preferably microwave safe)
- 4 oz cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 tbsp shredded lowfat Chipotle cheese
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo
- 1/8 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/8 c enchilada sauce
- Small handful of cheese for sprinkling
For the filling:
For the topping:
- Combine filling ingredients in a bowl.
- Place the filling on a whole-wheat tortilla.
- Roll up and put in a microwave-safe portable plate, ideally with the “seam” side down.
- Pour 1/8 cup enchilada sauce on top and sprinkle with a bit more cheese to your liking.
- At lunchtime, microwave on high for 3 minutes.