Who: Monica Reinagel is the Nutrition Diva, which is part of the Quick and Dirty Tips series of podcasts and newsletters.
What: Her podcasts. I discovered them on iTunes, and you can also access them from her website.
When: At least weekly. She’s got a newsletter and the podcasts.
Where: iTunes or her website, nutritiondiva.quickanddirtytips.com.
- She debunks nutrition and healthy eating myths. Since she’s a licensed nutritionist AND a professionally-trained chef, I figured she’s more qualified than me and my healthnut friends. Living in San Francisco, it’s easy to jump on the hearsay bandwagon on latest food trends or admonitions without really understanding the real deal.
- Her podcasts are short…they’re efficient while still maintaining an entertaining tone.
- She is in touch with listeners and often answers questions from the public.
- Her advice is practical (for example, this post on How to Stock a Healthy Kitchen while on a budget)
- She’s got a wry sense of humor that comes out, while always being the consummate podcast professional.
Keep up the great work Monica!
Disclosure: I discovered this podcast on my own and have not been solicited by anyone on this topic.