Word on the street is that Sally’s After Dark is re-locating and re-branding itself as Flavor, near the coast. If that’s the case, I’m going to have to make a special trip out there when they repeat their underground ramen hosting duties. The last one I went to in their old location was mighty tasty.
- What Type of Organic Eggs Am I Buying?
- Fava: Making Hummus from Fava Beans
- Nutrition Diva Podcast: Giving Foodies the Real Scoop
- Easy One Dish Dinner: Jambalaya
- Quick Tips to Reduce Daily Calorie Intake
- Healthier Snacking With Roasted Chickpeas
- What Fish is Safe to Eat?
- Book Review: $5 Dinner Mom’s Breakfast and Lunch Cookbook
- Nombe: Japanese Tapas (Izakaya) Hits the Mission
- Braised Vegan Meatball Recipe