In exchange for your email address, restaurant chains will offer some enticing cheap eats bargains for you (usually on your birthday), while also sending you a lot of promotions throughout the year.
- Not worried about giving up your email for some food (I personally have enjoyed the Benihana meal and the Cold Stone Creamery free scoop),
- Live in an area where many of these chains are close by (so you can dine and dash from one deal to another)
- Don’t mind sometimes going by yourself (to get a TRUE bargain…often these places will count on your bringing along a paying companion)
….then check out a pretty definitive free birthday food list that a guest poster on Bargain Babe shared.
Just a few examples of the birthday freebies you can get:
- BENIHANA: FREE $30 Certificate – Rocky’s Choice – ($24.60 value)
- BLACK ANGUS: FREE entree up to $19.99 with purchase of entrée – 11oz top sirloin center cut – ($19.99 value)
- RED ROBIN: FREE Bacon Cheeseburger + Bottomless Fries + Free Ice Cream Sundae – ($9.59 value)
- CLAIM JUMPER: FREE Entrée up to $18 – Beef Rib Supper – (Value $18.95)
- EL TORITO: FREE Entrée – Flaming Fajitas Supreme – ($17.99 value)
And, if you want to be more protective of your privacy, you can also use a secondary email address that doesn’t necessarily reveal any part of your name. Enjoy!
I knew about the other ones, but I had no idea bout Benihana!! This is very exciting. Thank you.