Go to your nearest KFC on Monday (4/26) and get a piece of their new Grilled Chicken offering. Your value may vary as the type of piece you get is up to the manager’s discretion. No coupon needed, just show up. Apparently turning the name “Kentucky FRIED Chicken” into “KFC” may still not have convinced a certain demographic about this chain’s capabilities of providing tasty lower-calorie fast food. So it sounds like they’re doing away with the “F” altogether with this new entree.
- What Type of Organic Eggs Am I Buying?
- Fava: Making Hummus from Fava Beans
- Nutrition Diva Podcast: Giving Foodies the Real Scoop
- Easy One Dish Dinner: Jambalaya
- Quick Tips to Reduce Daily Calorie Intake
- Healthier Snacking With Roasted Chickpeas
- What Fish is Safe to Eat?
- Book Review: $5 Dinner Mom’s Breakfast and Lunch Cookbook
- Nombe: Japanese Tapas (Izakaya) Hits the Mission
- Braised Vegan Meatball Recipe