I know this is odd, but I sometimes crave haroset and really wish some local San Francisco delis sold theÂ stuff. Every once in a while after Passover, a co-worker may bring some homemade leftovers from home…but I don’t get enough exposure to the stuff. Maybe I should make a harder effort to be invited each year to a Passover Seder, to eat the food…but somehow I don’t think I should actually voice that as my goal. If any readers can recommend any San Francisco stores that sell pre-made, fresh haroset, let me know!
- What Type of Organic Eggs Am I Buying?
- Fava: Making Hummus from Fava Beans
- Nutrition Diva Podcast: Giving Foodies the Real Scoop
- Easy One Dish Dinner: Jambalaya
- Quick Tips to Reduce Daily Calorie Intake
- Healthier Snacking With Roasted Chickpeas
- What Fish is Safe to Eat?
- Book Review: $5 Dinner Mom’s Breakfast and Lunch Cookbook
- Nombe: Japanese Tapas (Izakaya) Hits the Mission
- Braised Vegan Meatball Recipe